Enterprising In Faith
by Franly Nkulu
2 People Currently Viewing This
How do we enterprise in faith? To help us memorise the seven steps, I use the acronym HOW, which stands for Hearing the Voice of God, Observing the Word of God and Waiting for the Hand of God. The acronym HOW in turn is a summary of seven habits with the acronym TACTICS, which stands for Train, Align, Control, Train, Insist, Care and Settle.
1. Hearing the Voice of God:
- To train our spirit to watch for inspiration.
2. Observing the Word of God:
- To align our mind to God’s like two wheels through meditation.
- To control our emotions with God’s word’s instruction.
- To train up our will to follow God’s way’s direction.
3. Waiting for the Hand of God:
- To insist to say what we want to see in manifestation.
- To care for others’ well-being in compassion.
- To settle to wait upon the Lord’s solution.